Barfi Cheesecake

So for this particular recipe, I came out of my comfort zone and tried something totally different and it came out great.

I am a big fan of barfi and a big fan of cheesecake .... so i thought why not combine it.



Making a cheesecake can prove to be quite a tedious task especially with the amount of things that could go wrong like cracking and it being uncooked in the middle.

I tried making it with and without the graham cracker crust. I preferred the cheesecake without the crust cause you really got the full flavors of the barfi however you could try it with it and see if it is to your preference.

It also helps by putting the cupcake tin in a hot water bath while baking so it allows for even baking.


Let me know what you think !

Life tastes better after a slice of cheesecake ...

Comments

  1. Really nice twist. Definitely giving this a go for Divali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts